BOLSA DE EMPLEO
UK Pricing analyst | Europcar Mobility Group
Empresa: Europcar Mobility Group
A fantastic opportunity for a pricing analyst based in Madrid (Spain) to progress their career within a market leader and exciting brand.
Would you like to work for a leader brand? If so, then please read on.
Our brand is the European leader in leisure services and operates in over 140 different countries across the globe. With over 60 years experience in the industry, we are focused on creating a winning environment in which to deliver a consistent and high quality service.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
- Supporting the Pricing Manager, in the strategy and price structure for the UK market ensuring its execution and monitoring.
- Coordinate the segments of your responsibility and analyze and understand your pricing policies.
- Market analysis of pricing structures and policies of competition and consumer needs.
- Prepare periodic quantitative and qualitative reports on results and conclusions and the pricing process in your area.
What do we need from you?
- Financial background (degree / masters in Finance or related discipline).
- Financially numerate, analytical and comfortable working with numbers are essentials. Exposure to a commercial environment would be a plus.
- Computer literate with experience in of intermediate MS Excel Experience in working with Visual Basic (VBA) would be a plus.
- Role requires a confident influential communication style, ability to gain working knowledge of business and proactively influence the business decision making process.
- Good time management skills & ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to communicate at all level
- Native or proficiency English level.
- At least three years of experience performing similar taks.
- Career opportunities
- Training & development programme
- Staff discount programme
- Meal vouchers
- Life insurance
- 24 days holidays
In return, our company can offer you the opportunity to develop a long term career and support you to get there.
If you want to work in sunny Spain and believe you have what it takes to become a successful pricing analyst within,then please apply today!