BOLSA DE EMPLEO
e-commerce sales administration and customer satisfaction English native speaker / Fixed-term contract 6 months immediate hiring | Alice's Garden
Empresa: Alice&#39;s Garden
When: immediate hiring
Fixed term contract (6 months)
Where: Barcelona (Barceloneta).
Line Manager: UK Country Manager
A BIT ABOUT US
Alice’s Garden is an online distributor of outdoor furniture and equipment. Leveraging on 8 years of experience, our vision is to bring people together for those special outdoor moments with our functional and modern products. We are a young international group generating a turnover of 50 € million through 6 different countries in Europe.
After our success in France, we launched our international development in 2014, leading our international operations from our offices in Barcelona. We opened the Spanish market in 2014 and the UK market at the end of 2016. Our expansion grows and 2018 has been the year for Portugal and Italy. Today we are more than 20 people in our Barcelona based subsidiaries working for the UK, Spain, Portugal and Italy and new opportunities are rising!
The UK market today represents 2.5 million. Our expectations for 2019 are to double the business and we expect to become leaders in the outdoor furniture UK market in 5 years’ time and reach a turnover of 10 million.
To make it possible we seek a person who is curious to learn about business and specially about e-commerce. You will be part of a young and dynamic team currently in expansion where you will perform multiple tasks related to customer support and online sales.
Growth means opportunities and at Alice’s Garden, we want to develop our employees’ careers with exciting projects. If you are a passionate person willing to learn and who wants to develop a career in e-commerce Alice’s Garden is the right company for you!
- Commercial relationship with our customers. After a period of training about our products, policies and corporate tools your main responsibility will be related to customer service tasks (front and back office). You will be the first point of contact for any customer care related request. During the morning you will be answering clients calls to give them information or solutions to specific situations. during the afternoon you will do operational tasks to provide and outstanding customer service. You will have to understand our customers’ needs to offer them the best-suited solution meeting the company strategy and the country-specific processes. As part of our inside Customer Service team, you will be highly motivated to deliver functionally excellent customer service for our UK subsidiary.
- Sales administration. You will administrate the daily sales on our website and on different marketplaces (Amazon, ManoMano, eBay, Wayfair…). You will contribute to the team efforts to meet objectives and maximise sales. Within time you will make part of commercial decisions with direct impact on our sales, commercial discounts, spare parts delivery and relationship with our carriers.
- Reverse logistics: You will work closely with the tea in our warehouse to manage returns, stock movements, send spare parts to customers, update and enliven our second-hand inventory and sales…
We need a person who knows how to wear different hats. We are a start-up company with different projects to develop to assure our business growth. Other tasks that might be entitled to you are related to
- E-Reputation: be a brand ambassador answering to all reviews from customers, assure our visibility in social networks (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter…)
- Processes: suggest any improvements to make our daily tasks easier and less manual. Coordinate with IT to set up improvements
You will work on a daily basis with the UK Country Manager and the Customer Service UK team. You will be trained to be able to accomplish your daily tasks and you will be able to learn from our friends who work on the Spanish, Portuguese and Italian markets.
You will be part of a young and dynamic team currently in expansion where you will perform multiple tasks related to customer support and online sales. We seek a proactive and decisive professional, with initiative and get used to working under pressure.
- Customer Service experience in an international environment is very welcome, especially in business-to-business
- Entrepreneurial spirit. Be driven enough to learn as fast as the fast pace of the business. Never hesitate to try new things in a pragmatic way
- Ability to work in a group environment with strong interpersonal and team working skills
- High attention to detail as well as excellent organisational and time management skills
- Used to work under pressure, with peak workloads and multitasking
- Problem-solving ability, organization and attention to detail, customer empathy and assertiveness
- Well organised and able to prioritise
- Results-focused, metrics-driven and constant improvement mentality
- Self-driven to achieve goals; high energy level is essential, strong, dedicated work ethic
- You have a native level of English
- You are curious to learn and want to join a Start-up experience in our fast-growing business
- You like being in contact with people and you are customer oriented
- You are proactive and have initiative to look for improvements
- You get to the bottom of issues, track down possible causes of problems, differentiate between primary and secondary issues, demonstrate ability to gather important information and ask questions to clarify.
- You are well organised, you know how to prior tasks
- You are passionate. There is something that you like doing and you do it with joy
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration. You are finishing your degree and you are looking for a professional experience to learn and develop your skills
- Native English with an excellent level writing and speaking communication skills. Fluent in Spanish and basic level in French highly appreciated.
- Customer oriented person.
- Commercial attitude.
- English native or proficiency with excellent oral and written skills
- Fluent in Spanish
- French basic level much appreciated
- Fixed term contract 6 months
- When: immediate hiring (NIE and SS number must be in order)
- Working hours: from Monday to Friday from 9am-2pm / 3-6pm (1-hour lunch break)
- Where: Barcelona – our offices are in Palau de Mar, near Barceloneta metro station and walking distance from the beach.
Are you ready to join a growing company in the exciting world of e-commerce? Then, send your CV!