BOLSA DE EMPLEO
Accountant with English | Soreco
To support us in our growth, we need for our office in BARCELONA, within our international team an:
ACCOUNTANT with English
WHO WE ARE
SORECO is an accounting firm with offices in Madrid, Barcelona, Milan and Lisbon. We are specialised in the creation and monitoring of subsidiaries of international companies in Spain, Portugal and Italy. The company's clientele is mainly made up of well-known foreign companies. SORECO already has more than 500 clients and we operate in a wide variety of sectors: insurance, textile industry, food industry, cosmetics, electronics, transport, distribution, etc.
You will be in charge of a client portfolio composed of international compagnies in various fields of activities (fashion, luxury, new technologies,) You are involved in accounting and auditing missions; you carry out, control and submit all tax declarations; and you participate in the preparation of the closing of the balance sheet and corporate tax.
Thanks to the high level of autonomy, you are responsible of your portfolio and advise our clients.
With an accounting background (ACCA, degree in accounting or similar), you have an experience in a similar position (accounting / bookkeeping) in an international accounting & tax company (2-5 years) and ideally in UK. With a solid technical level, you want to develop your client advisory skills. Your team spirit is a strong element of your personality that guarantee a good integration in our team.
Adaptability, pro-active, flexible and organised will be recognised qualities for this position.
A high level of English is required. Spanish or French is not mandatory, but will be an asset for your application. German would be a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER
A full-time position and a permanent contract based in Barcelona,
• Competitive remuneration – salary & bonus,
• Small-to-medium-sized teams,
• A continuous training in local accounting and tax rules,
• A young and international team with diverse profiles and skills where you will learn from real experts,
• Real opportunities to evolve, develop and build a career path that suits you,
• Offices in the city center and modern facilities (Convenient office location close to the metro),
• Up to 2 days of home office per week and reduced working hours on Fridays (short Fridays) and in August (8am-3pm)
• Meal vouchers (ticket restaurant),
• Fruits, internal events, breakfast and Christmas dinner.