Webinar | Are you ready for Brexit? Exploring the potential Tax implications of Brexit
Descripción del evento
The British Chamber is excited to launch a new series of webinars, Are you Ready for Brexit?, where experts will regularly inform members about key topics so that they can begin to prepare their businesses for Brexit. The first webinar in this series will be held in collaboration with RSM, our Brexit partner for taxation, and will give key insights and expert advice to start thinking about taxation after Brexit.
Designed specifically for exporters and importers into the UK, this session will:
- Consider the impact of Brexit on future UK-Spain relationships and what this may mean for you and your business;
- Help you understand the tax implications of Brexit on the trading of goods (import/export duties, border issues);
- Explore general VAT treatments and investment structures pre & post Brexit; and
- Focus on Spanish tax consequences for UK expatriates.
- Maria Manzano, Partner, specialising in international tax structuring and tax aspects of cross-border operations and acquisitions at RSM Spain.
- Brad Ashton, Indirect Tax Partner, specialising in custom duty, VAT and international trade at RSM UK.
- Simon Hart, Lead International Partner & Brexit specialist at RSM UK.
- Pol Soucheiron, Senior Tax Advisor at RSM Spain.
¿Quieres asistir a este evento?