Webinar | Brexit and the end of the Transition Period: Preparing for 2021
Descripción del evento
An open forum discussing Brexit, its implications and the final actions to take before January 2021, bringing together consular perspectives, and the legal and business perspectives from our member companies. A panel of experts analyze the agreements already made between the UK and the EU, as well as practical advice across a wide range of disciplines in the case of a no-deal Brexit.
As the United Kingdom's departure from the European Union becomes more imminent , and with Andalusia being home to approximately 106,000 Expats, The British Chamber of Commerce assembles a group of highly experienced public and private professionals to review how their fields of work have been affected, and what advice they are now giving to prepare clients and citizens for 2021. This discourse will highlight changes within both the European Community as well as the UK Expat population specifically, considering where action must now be taken by businesses and individuals before the New Year.
The speakers will be:
- Derek A. Langley, Andalucía Regional Vice-President of the British Chamber and President at Andalucía Technology Recruitment
- Charmaine Arbouin, British Consul of Andalucía, Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla. Overview of Brexit and the Transition
- Alex Radford, Founding Partner at My Lawyer in Spain. Residency: the Specifics
- Miriem Diouri García, Partner Director at MDG Asesores. The European Community and Tax Issues
- Sandra Wrightson, Partner and Academic Barrister at De Cotta Law. Debt, and the Possible Repercussions of a No-Deal Brexit
¿Quieres asistir a este evento?